April 16, 2010

Follow Friday - Plus, Introduction to Coat Blowing

Follow Fridays... Please follow us at the link below or to the side!

Friday Follow

Great news to begin with... Whiskey's Hot Spots are much better. He still has a stink to him, but he has stopped licking his belly and scratching. He has finished his treatment of Prednisone. His excessive hunger and thirst from it has made him eat a 10lb bag of food in one week and out to pee about every 2 hours. Hopefully, though he is on his way to feeling much better.

Now that summer is upon us at any moment that means it coat-blowing time. In short Husky's shed their coats twice a year. I will discuss this in a post probably tomorrow but for now I will leave you with this great video I found on Youtube. It is pretty self-explanatory. Have a wonderful weekend and follow us :D



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the furmiantor! My wheaten terrier does not shed so every time I use this heaven sent tool is like a whole dog on the ground. Super cute dogs by the way!

Anonymous said...

I will have to try that for our Shepherd. Your dog is gorgeous!

Lacey Morley said...

Thanks girls!

SquirrelQueen said...

I read your first post, Whiskey is a very lucky dog to have found such wonderful folks.

Thanks for following, I am following you back. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Have a great weekend.

VKT said...

Hi there. I found your blog through Friday Follow. If you would be interested in following my blog, I would gladly return the favor.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

Brooke@Brooke'sBargains said...

Such BEAUTIFUL Animals you have there and soooo much fur lol the furminator is GREAT! Thanks for stopping by and following, i'm now your newest followers and look forward to seeing/hearing more from you,Shiloh and Shelby ;)

Be Blessed,
Brooke

Life With Dogs said...

I and my short haired dogs are amazed at that video!